Thursday, April 28, 2016

Video Games



                                                                                    

                   When I was not able to play Basketball, I would play video games. These video games create a great story for people to follow. Especially Fallout 4, which takes place in a completely devastated version of Boston or the Commonwealth. 2k16 is just an extension to my love and passion for basketball but, I do like playing games that have a story to share. The most interesting part of Fallout 4 which relates to Edgar Allan Poe. They showed a reference to the Cask of the Amontillado during one of the missions. 




        The reference was pretty cool since I did not expect to see that in a video game. It was pretty epic when I found out while playing the game. I went into the bottom of a castle and found bottles of Amontillado on the floor. I followed it and it brought me to the skeleton that is tied up in the wall. Finding these in video games are awesome because people would never expect that from the game. I never knew reading The Cask Of The Amontillado would appear in one of the many things that I like to do on my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment